This plate is sourced from natural salt deposits found in the Himalayas. The dense crystalline composition adds complex flavor to all types of foods. Heat on the grill to sear seafood and meat, or chill for serving a selection of fruits, vegetables and cheeses with a hint of salt.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds delicate flavor to food.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Heat on the grill to cook thin cuts of meat, fish and shellfish.
- Chill in the refrigerator to serve cold appetizers, cheese, sushi and fruit.
- Naturally anti-microbial and easy to clean.
• Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.
Serving & Cooking
All Natural This Himalayan Salt Brick is a great addition to your Gourmet kitchen. Be the envy of your friends with this amazing and unique way to serve an unforgettable meal. Chilled Serving Tray The best use of your new Himalayan Serving Plate is to put this brick in the Freezer overnight and serve cold appetizers at your next get together – Cheeses, Sushi or Carpaccio. By using the plate for cold items it will give you years of fun and conversation. Hot Cooking Plate:
Heat it in the oven for 30 Minutes and cook light meats, eggs, or fish right at the table for a truly amazing experience. These Himalayan blocks are carefully selected to provide use time and time again, whether you are sauteing sea scallops or flank steak or presenting sashimi or Carpaccio and watching the edges delicately salt cure while on the table. When used hot. it is best to heat in your oven to give them even heat or directly on your barbecue. They will chip and crack over time, this is normal when used as a cooking stone. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and store…
All our products are 100% natural and handcrafted, so there is a possibility of difference regarding the shape and size in range +- 10%.